The Pillars of Africa Children’s Ministries (PACM) is a local humanitarian Community Based Organization (CBO) established to improve the well being of children through sustainable projects.
Find out more on their website!
Our Ethos – Philosophy
We envision well nurtured, empowered children with improved livelihoods.
To raise a God fearing generation and capable ministers for the Kingdom of God and improved livelihoods
“Children – the pillars for the future”
ECCLESSIASTES: 12:1“Remember now your creator in the days of your youth”
OUR GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
PACM focuses on the following objectives:
- Bridging all efforts geared towards the mobilization of resources for
the constructive attention to the plight of orphans, destitute youth
and other vulnerable groups of people.
- Establishing churches and schools in the communities
- Creating opportunities for impoverished children, youth and teen
mothers to access resources for formal and informal education
- Raising awareness of general health
- Fighting Malaria spread in the rural areas of our communities.
- Mobilizing local and international partners to provide access to
livelihood enhancement resources to ensure sustainable social and
economic development of rural communities.
- Fighting child abuse
- Promoting talents among the young generation
- Providing a safe and nurturing environment for AIDS orphans to receive
proper shelter, food, education, health care within the context of
family, community and culture, and set them on a path to independent
- Promoting acquisition of vocational skills hence promotion of self reliance
- Having a collective voice
- Engaging in income generating activities to increase income basically
- Fighting the wide spread of HIV/AIDS and STD’s among the young generation
- Improving youth welfare
- Extending an helping hand to the needy